Håvard is a Norwegian art and commercial photographer, based in Oslo. He is also a photo and film producer, and produce and shoot, side by side - always looking for a good story to tell.
His photography interest started out on the snowy peaks of Norway and Austria, where he shot his friends doing extreme sports. This quickly led to assignments for magazines both nationally and internationally.
After 3 years doing a BA in fine art photography in England, he returned to Norway and in 2005, started a photo production company. This opened a door to the film industry, where he sidetracked into doing almost every possible part of a production from Location Manager, Props Master, Stills Photographer to Producer. After almost 10 years within the industry he started on a new path with the release of his first book: Mitt Oslo (My Oslo), in 2014.
To see some of his production work. Have a look at the site of Monky Productions.
- Grand Prize, PDN One Life 2018.
- Photography Masters Cup 2013. International Color awards. Nominee in Portrait.
- Selected for the One Eyeland book vol.2. 2012.
- Gullsnitt 2011. Norwegian photography award. Awarded silver in the music category.
- Selected three times for the Hasselblad Bulletin, Around the World. 2011 and 2013.
The Surrey Institute of Art & Design, Farnham, England. Bachelor (Hons) degree, specializing in Fine Art Photography. 2005.