I am a Norwegian photographer, based in Oslo.
I started out working with photography for magazines in the early start of 2000.
After studying fine art photography in England, I returned to Norway in 2005 and started a photo production company and studio, in down town Oslo.
Now I am creating images and ideas for a variety of clients.
I also work as a producer for Monky Productions, in Oslo, Norway.
- Photography Masters Cup 2013. International Color awards. Nominee in Portrait.
- Selected for the One Eyeland book vol.2. 2012.
- Gullsnitt 2011. Norwegian photography award. Awarded silver in the music category.
- Selected three times for the Hasselblad Bulletin, Around the World. 2011 and 2013.
- The Surrey Institute of Art & Design, Farnham, England. Bachelor (Hons) degree, specializing in Fine Art Photography. 2005.